Skilled Workers

Federal Skilled Workers

Under this category, your application will be assessed on the basis of six selection factors including your age, language ability, work experience, arranged employment in Canada, & other factors.

Find out more

Skilled Trade Workers

This program is for you if you have work experience in a specific skilled trade. You must have at least two years of full-time work experience in an eligible skilled trade obtained within last 5 years.

Find out more

Canadian Experience Class

If you are a temporary foreign worker with required level of full-time skilled work experience in Canada, you may be eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residence under this category.

Find out more

Provincial Nominees

These programs are designed by different Canadian provinces according to their specific labor and immigration needs. Applicants first have to obtain nomination certificate from a province.

Find out more

Work Permits

Work permit is issued to an individual who is not a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and who wishes to work temporarily in Canada, either for a specific or any employer.

Find out more


Recently Federal government has made important changes in Caregiver immigration program. There are now 4 ways to apply for permanent residence of Canada as a caregiver.

Find out more

Profile Competency Report

Get your case professionally evaluated by a Canadian lawyer!

Only a qualified Canadian immigration lawyer is best placed to evaluate your case through broad spectrum of Federal & provincial immigration categories. You may be informed enough to prepare your own application, but why take chance when professional legal assistance is available on highly competitive rates. Make use of our highly popular and credible Profile Competency Report which will provide a detailed analysis of major immigration options available in your case. We will require 2-3 business days to prepare your report and send it to you through email.

order Report