Canada is one of the top learning destinations for international students. Anyone enrolling as an international student on a course lasting more than six months in Canada will need a study permit. In order to apply for a study permit for Canada, you must have been accepted by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada, you must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees and living expenses etc. You can only make an application for a study permit after you have received a Letter of Acceptance from your chosen DLI in Canada.Our professional services for students include:

  • Obtaining study permits;
  • Extending study permits;
  • Visa applications for spouse and children of students;
  • Student work permits (off campus, on campus, co-op work);
  • Working in Canada after graduation (open work permits); and
  • Permanent residence and citizenship applications.


We happily guide and assist students achieve their immigration goals after completion of their studies. In fact, many of our student clients engage us before completion of their studies so that their post-study immigration plan is smoothly planned and executed. We will assist students to find suitable jobs which will lead towards permanent residence. Through our associate network (recruitment specialists), students can find the right employer and job to achieve their immigration goals. In this respect, different Federal and Provincial options will be available on case-to-case basis, such as Federal Skilled Work, Canadian Experience Class, Ontario OINP, Alberta AINP, British Columbia PNP, Saskatchewan SINP etc.

In some cases, timely planning and application submission is very important. For example, on under the Ontario 'International Student Stream', applicant must apply for provincial nomination within two years of completing his/her course. After two year the applicant will not be eligible to apply. Therefore, students should plan ahead and finalize their post study immigration path before completion of course.